9.27.2007

Milles des Collines, land of 1000 hills




Hey! Writing this from Rwanda just to check in and let everyone know that I am here and having a blast in this amazing country. Courtney, Jess (two other peace corps volunteers) and myself are taking a vacation from PCV life and visiting Rwanda. Our phones don't work while we are here, so if you have been trying to call, this is why you can't get through. Despite all their trouble in the past, this is by far one of the most breath taking places I have ever been. I don't have time for a real update, so here are a few pictures, more to come later, I promise :-)


Love you all!


4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest world traveling daughter...wow, three beautiful PCV and a lovely sunset. It was so great to talk to you while you were there...we later wondered why the church was left untouched after the massacre. Less than 3 months!!!! love you...mom

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Rwanda is beautiful! I'm glad you're on a little vacation :)

Love,
Ame

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Emily Jane said...

Hey Care-Bear!!
I am so glad you are getting a bit of vacation. I've been so impressed by your attitude towards your kids and your life in Africa. I am slowly adjusting to the DR, but it is not quite home yet.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I don't know if I've ever told you this but I miss you. Also I have been trying to call you and I hope to talk to you soon. I hope you had lots of fun in Rawanda.

I'll talk to you later

-Smickly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home