1.18.2007

My cup runneth over

I just came back from Kampala, and on the way stopped by the post office in Kyotera where there were SEVEN packages waiting for me! Seven, in one day! Including EIGHT bags of jelly bellies!!!! Now being added to the package-sending-hall-of-fame is Nate L, Jeff S, the Lischwe family, Mrs. Pruess, and Rachel R. thanks sooooooo much to all of you! It has really lifted my spirits and filled my heart with joy. The food as well as other items will be greatly enjoyed. I can’t explain how great processed food tastes to me now. Of course mom and dad and grandma are already rock star package-senders! Grandma, I finally got that box of tootsies roles, haha, it was post marked Sept. 28! I have also recently received a ton of pictures coloured by the NH-M first grade class, if any NH-M-ers are reading this blog, please pass on my thanks to Sheryl and her students. I now have very colourful walls :-) If I know several of you have said you have packages coming in the mail, but this is freaking Africa! :-) It takes a while. I feel so incredibly blessed to have wonderful friends and family like you all, I really don’t know what I would do with out you. Nayanzisa! (You have made me very happy).

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for packages!!! They are great in college so I cannot even imagine how wonderful and uplifting they must be in Uganda:) More are on their way so keep checking the post office!
XOXO

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah

Glad the package arrived. Hope you can use the orange peeler. :)

Take care
Lynne P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home