9.11.2008

Mikwano gyaffe

tarzan, swining on a rubber band!

Becca E. and me at the nile...at least we are not in de-nile!



Becca Evans came to visit what seems like just days ago, but as I am writing this blog I am now realising that she has actually been gone for a long time. She was able to come visit for 3 weeks at the begining of August and we had so much fun enjoying spending time with the amazing Children of Uganda students, running around Uganda seeing warthogs, swinging on vines, climbing trees, sleeping next to hippos....the list could go on for 5 pages! Her time here was so much fun and really reminded me yet again how incredibly blessed I have been to have so many wonderful family and friends, or friends and family or just family as my friends are my family and my family are my friends. :-) To have my family and two Beccas come visit has meant more than I can possibly even begin to describe. All my other "support staff" sending letters and packages have been equally brilliant and absolutely wonderful. I know maybe I have said it before, but I love you all so much! Thanks for everything!

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an outstanding bolg. I’m glad we were able to be part of your journey through Africa. It has changed us all in some way or another. We might not realize it daily but it did.
100 days and “Back in the USSA” like the Beatles song, back in the USSR (-: I’ll be jigging up my dinner this week end. Nope no bananas for me, nor matokae!!!!!!
#1 to post again.
Love,
Mr. Walleye (-:

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet.... we are getting ansy!! can't wait to have you home .. Go tarzanettes love you soo much. mom

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Sarah,
I think we are blessed to have you in our lives! Even half a world away, you are one of my best friends and have been there for me. My time with you was so precious and went by so fast. But no tears because we will be back for many visits!!!! Please tell Ronna, Kulawa, Rahida, the aunties, and of course all the children I send my love! I will call you soon!
Much love,
Becca Boo

PS Mrs Cowan, sorry I never called you back about the letters. I lost your number, but hope the letters got to you in time for your family reunion. And I have the bag of necklaces for you, but it's at my parents house-should I ask them to mail it or can Sarah bring them to you in December? I'm sorry for the inconvience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home