9.25.2006

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!

Well, here it is. My last blog published from Illinois. I have 23 hours left until the plane takes off from O'Hare. It is very surreal, I have been waiting for this for so long, and now it is finally here. I am leaving for freaking Africa!!!!! :-) I don't think I have gotten a good nights sleep in awhile. I feel like I am a little kid again, and every night has been the night before Christmas. The only bad part is saying goodbye. Even though, I know it is just, I'll see you later, it is a goodbye, and I suck at goodbyes. However, I know that this is exactly where I am suppose to be. So goodbye friends, I love you all!

7 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love you too Sarah C!! Prayers and thoughts and love to you. I look forward to reading about your adventures:-)

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't make saying goodbye any easier! But imagine me singing this to you in my tone-deaf voice, "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....Leaving on a jet plane."
*Hugs*
Becca

PS I commented on your last post but forgot to sign it:)
Wewe mimi rafikki:)

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time! don't forget my sound advise... I had a great time on Saturday and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SARAHH!!!!! oh how im going to miss you so! good luck and we'll all be praying for you! i can;t wait to read all of your exciting tales of Uganda. loveya!

Staci

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sarah! We are thinking of you and so proud of you here at MSF!

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Sarah,
Part 1 of your journey complete!! You are in Phili, and ready for staging. Best of luck, have fun, I miss you already...
Fly high my beautiful butterfly....
I love you more than you know
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXmom.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Sarah,
Part 1 of your journey complete!! You are in Phili, and ready for staging. Best of luck, have fun, I miss you already...
Fly high my beautiful butterfly....
I love you more than you know
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXmom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home