4.04.2006

I just talked with one of my PC (Peace Corps) placement officers and while she still couldn't tell me where I'm going, she said I will be leaving in the second half of September 06!!! I can't wait to find out where I will be spending the next two years of my life. I am okay with going anywhere, I am just excited to start researching my country and you know, perhaps learning the language. September feels like it is so far away, but I have a feeling these 5 months will fly by. I feel like I've learned so much already and I havn't even left the country. Learning to be patient is probably the number one lesson. Did you know that I was nominated for service November 2004! That means that by the time I leave I would have been waiting for almost 2 years. I've also learned that God is totally in control. I guess I have always known this, but just not really. Dose this make any sence? It dose in my head, but perhaps not in yours. Haha, oh well.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sarah C
I´m so proud of you! Yay!! And yes, the God thing made lots of sense,

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah C! That is nuts... I can't believe you're going in only 5 months (I guess "only 5 months" seems like a short time compared to 2 years). You're gonna be amazing! I always knew you would go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home